1. Feis America accepts unsolicited manuscripts on a speculative basis only. First, send an e-mail or letter query with detailed story idea(s). Please familiarize yourself with the content of Feis America before submitting.
2. Every story should have a title, blurb and byline. Author’s complete name, address, phone number and e-mail address must be provided on submission. Referrals for art sources are appreciated, if applicable.
3. Feis America conforms to The Associated Press Stylebook and Libel Manual. Manuscripts can be e-mailed in Microsoft Word. Documents should be double-spaced in 12-point Verdana font.
4. All research must rely on primary sources. Manuscripts must be accompanied by a complete list of sources, telephone numbers and reference materials, if applicable.
5. E-mail queries are responded to within 90 days. Feis America cannot be held responsible for the return of any unsolicited material.
6. Unless submission is stated to be a possible work for hire, submission will be considered property of Feis America magazine.
Send all Feis America magazine queries to:
Feis America LLC
P.O. Box 259
Niantic, CT 06357-0259